Allegiance industrial electrical services is dedicated to ensuring your facility is energy-efficient, cost effective and more attractive. Our core of highly skilled key electricians are licensed throughout the southeast. They build and train work crews certified to handle a full range of electrical and lighting needs.
We own and maintain our own equipment, including bucket trucks, storage trailers, field machines, welder, hydraulic benders and material lifts. So we’re able to serve you 24/7 emergency service, same-day maintenance and turnkey solutions for HVAC, electrical and lighting systems. And with more than 30,000 square feet of warehouse and storage capacity we’re equipped and able to store any material needed for your job. No matter how large.
Our Work Safe safety program and Zero Tolerance drug policy, with pre-employment, random and incident drug testing, ensure a safer work place for all.
- Design and Construction
- Plant Maintenance
- Power Supplies and Wiring
- Low Voltage Systems
- Plant Owned Substations
- Panel Box Construction
- Medium Voltage (5kv) Installation
- Waste Water Treatment
- Lighting and Alarm Systems
- Distribution Panels and Controls
- Equipment Installation / Relocation
- Production Line Assembly
- Motor Control Distribution
- PLC Systems / Motor Starters
- Panel Designs
- Conveyor System / Palletizing
- Control System Design and Build